Saturday, December 6, 2014

Bios and intros are great!

Someone who attended in the past wrote
I loved "meeting" everyone from my own couch at home and was so much more comfortable going into the conference, having a good idea of how many kids there were and if they had similar interests to my kids, making introducing them easier.  AND making it easier for ,e to get to know others--small talk is painful, ha, so having more information about the families ahead of time makes it easier to dive right in to interesting conversations.
So though intros aren't required, please consider sharing at least a photo of your family in advance. :-)  Thanks!

If you have a blog you would like to share, or maybe facebook page, I'd be glad to put that link out, too!  Send it to me by e-mail, please!

No comments:

Post a Comment